FLEX Business Equity Finance
It’s no secret that interest rates are on the rise and lenders are not only being more conservative with new lending but are also rethinking their existing loans.
Think for a moment about what would happen if your client’s business lender refuses additional funding or worse calls in their loan. Will you be able to find another lender and if so will you be in the same situation again in a year’s time when the new loan comes up for review?
But what if you could secure finance that matched your client’s medium and long term business plans and wasn’t subject to debt covenants or repayment schedules? That would you give them a huge advantage over their competitors who are constantly distracted by financing issues while your client forges ahead with growing their actual business.
If you have clients that meet the following criteria please reach out:
- Company Turnover: $10m – $500m
- Company EBITDA: $2m – $50m
- Total investment required: $10m to $250m.
- Industry: Manufacturing/industrial, healthcare services, business services, medical devices, energy, infrastructure, technology, and other asset-intensive industries with strong revenue visibility (no property developers).
Purpose of funding include:
- Buying a competitor
- Expanding onto new territories
- Selling part of their business to their management team
- Strengthening capital structure
- Transitions and restructuring